The Social Media Landscape

Facebook. Twitter. Instagram. Pinterest.

All apps that basically rule the battery life of my phone. Checking newsfeeds, updating statuses, sharing photos and don't even begin to mention pinning! How did we ever do before all of these Social Media sites launched. As much as I love these sites, I constantly cringe and analyse what should and shouldn't be shared. Don't get me wrong I love a good share of photos (of course) or my latest airport 'check-in' update, however there are somethings that should not be broadcast to the world.


Image from: Ademfastt.com

But when it comes to blogs/business/promotion, social media is the place to go. So... I am pleased to announce that Bobtale Photography now has its own Twitter and Instagram account...

Instagram

Pinterest

Twitter

Hope to see you there...

:: BOBS ::

Comments

Popular Posts