Meet the Pembertons

Are you ready for the Pemberton family?
I was lucky enough to be asked by our lovely relatives, Abigail and Martin, to capture their beautiful children 'before they grow any bigger.'
Martin works at Warwick Castle (when he's not being a super duper film star stunt man!!) and this was suggested as the back drop for their photos. My mum kindly agreed to accompany/drive me down for the day and what a ball we had! If you haven't, like me, ever visited Warwick Castle before, you should. It is steeped in history and has so much for the family to see and do.


As well as seeing all the beautiful sights the Castle has to offer, I managed (somehow) to capture this very energetic and fun family. Meet the Pembertons...Enjoy!






































:: BOBS ::

Comments

  1. Great work!
    Have a nice day!
    Photographer Gil Zetbase
    http://www.gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts