:: REBOOT ::

So after toying with idea for a long time, trying to find the time and then following a conversation with a fellow wedding supplier, I have decide to reboot the blog! I wanted a place to showcase other than Facebook and Instagram...both of which I will certainly be mainly updating via however these don't always show you off to your best.

I cannot promise regular updates (come on, I am a new Mummy, I can't even promise I'll be dressed most days!) however I do promise to try and keep it simple and special!

However, little update on us! Yes, I became a Mummy! 2016 brides were dreamy and looked after me and my bump extremely well. A big shout out to Matt from Embee Photography who save the day in October (when quite frankly I looked like I was going to pop) and covered two lovely weddings for me. Then came the arrival of little Ada Harper...





I apologise now for when you bump into me as all I talk about is this little lady! She's a dream come true!

Further to this, we eventually moved into our 'project!' Yes 2 years after purchasing, we're in (like, as in only 1 week ago did we move!!) We still have lots to do to make it 'perfect' but it breaks up my baby conversations and makes me a little more interesting to people who are dying of boredom.

Finally, I have reached the TOP 10 of the Little White Books Awards for Best Female Wedding Photographer in the North 2017/18. This thrills me, as Bobtale is still a part-time job to my teaching and being up there with photographers who have worked for many more years and do this full time, to reach this point is phenomenal...TOP 5 seems such an unreachable dream for those reasons...but I already have had some dreams come true these last couple of years so here's wishing! I shall be posting more on how you can vote and support me!



If you don't follow us already (like, where have you been??), please head over to the following, give us a like and share the love.

Instagram: @Bobtale_photography
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Bobtalephotography/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT3T4iLoL0_ODdMJ5MZTx4g

Watch this space...


Comments

Popular Posts