:: ELSIE ::

So here's a brand new post from the brand new I-must-post-on-the-blog mantra and what a better way to start than with a brand new little person.

Meet Elsie. Elsie is the second little princess to Joanne and Martin and little sister to the beautiful Sophia. Jo contacted me in April ahead of their due date asking whether I would be available to capture some newborn shots. You see, Sophia came quite a few weeks early, so Jo was super organised just in case Elsie was just as impatient to meet everyone. My booking policy for newborns is super flexible and I will endeavour to book you as soon after your little one comes home.

Now recently, I have been loving doing newborn shots in a 'lifestyle' approach. Lifestyle photography is a lovely relaxed way of snapping moments between you and your family without it being too posed or staged. Working on a bed with no back drops, no lighting, uncomfortable posing - just simple but beautiful photography.

"True Lifestyle Photography, however, is more than taking candid shots. It is about capturing images that reveal a story. A personality. A relationship. A feeling." - digital-photography-school.com 

I was thrilled when Jo said that she too would love this style and I had a great session chatting to (a very excited Sophia) and watching her and her big cousin Scarlett dote on their new little girl group addition...












To book your own lifestyle shoot, head to our Facebook page: Bobtale Photography


Comments

Popular Posts