:: BRIDAL BOUQUETS ::

I read an article this morning on Festival Brides about this seasons bouquets. In the blog, they said,

"...a bouquet says a lot about its bearer, the two compliment each other beautifully."

I couldn't agree more. 

I started my wedding photography journey (I've just cringed at my own use of the word journey but hey ho!) working alongside a florist. Now you would be mistaken in thinking that I have some super woman hidden floristry talent too...I have tried making a posey and it didn't end well. But I started photographing wedding set ups for The Rose Boutique (and old little blog post about this is here) and since for The Blossom Room. This is experience I would recommend to any photographer wanting to start in the wedding industry and here's why:
  1. It gets your face seen around various faces.
  2. The florist will feature your images and new brides will see them on their website/facebook page.
  3. Florists will teach you essentials: handling a bouquet, fitting a buttonhole etc.
  4. Its amazing practise for lighting, angles and so on.
I can gather a great deal about the style of wedding and a couples personality from the flowers and particularly the bouquet. I love finding out what colours brides have gone for, whether its a hand tie, tear drop or free-form bundle and which flowers are featured (peonies and hydrangeas are my ultimate fav!)

So this all got me thinking to feature some of the bouquets Bobtale have captured over the years. I would love to know which your favourites are...comment below. 

Enjoy...

Brights...

The Blossom Room


The Rose Boutique

Pinks...

The Rose Boutique




Wild and Free...
Petal & Twig

The Rose Boutique

The Blossom Room


The Rose Boutique

Winter warmers...

Flowers by Passion








Comments

Popular Posts