Keep Calm and Prom on!

Proms in the UK are a fairly new phenomena but it seems to be picking up with quite some speed. It isn't that many years since I left high school (or so I like to think) but in those years the traditional end of Year 11 'leaving do' has changed dramatically.
I was asked to photograph Chloe on her prom night by her mum, a lovely colleague of mine and as I watched the prom prep unfold I was reminded of my wedding day...it is that big of a deal. Its all about the makeup, dress, shoes, accessories, hair not to mention how you arrive at the venue (gone are the days where being dropped off by your parents is remotely acceptable!).

I was so excited to be a part of Chloe's prom night, following her from having her hair and makeup done right up until she went off to party the night away. I was ecstatic at how the photos turned out and I think they reflect how beautiful Chloe and her friends looked. Enjoy!
























































:: BOBS ::

Comments

Popular Posts