The Graduate



I have finally found a spare 10 minutes from packing my home up to post about 2 special ladies I got to photograph recently. 

The first post is one that I LOVED! It was a completely new occasion to photograph. I am also a lover of black and white photographs but these photographs look spectacular in colour!

I graduated from Edge Hill 6 years ago, however, I graduated from Lancaster University's campus. This week I returned to Edge Hill for the first time since leaving and, my word, it has changed beyond recognition! It now has it's very own university status and the campus looks fantastic. 

I returned to capture Lauren's graduation, who like me, graduated from Edge Hill's Education Department. I can't thank Lauren (and her family) enough for being such a good sport. She was covered in glitter by the end and not once looked flustered by it. 

So, a big congratulations to Miss Lauren and the best of luck for the future, and for the rest of you here is Lauren's big moment...






















:: BOBS ::



















Comments

Popular Posts